Type Of Membership
Honorary Members - (By Invitation)
The Governor of Uttar Pradesh shall be conferred upon the Honorary Membership of the Club, by the Committee, for his tenure in the office. The General Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Central Command, shall be the Patron and Honorary Member of the Club.
Permanent Members - (Voting Rights)
Commissioned Officers Posted In Lucknow Garrison (Including Officers Posted at IAF Stations
Memaura, Bakshi Ka Talab And Barabanki).
- Serving Defence Officers not posted In Lucknow Garrison But Permanent Residents of Lucknow.
- Retired Defence Officers Settled In Lucknow.
- Central Service Class One Officers.
- Officers of State Services & Govt Undertaking.
- General Category.
Any Member who has completed 50 years of Permanent Membership of the Club will automatically be granted Life Membership without any payment. On completion of 5 years of Permanent Membership subject to approval of Management Committee.
Temporary Members (No Voting Rights)
- Serving commissioned officers of the Defence Forces not posted in Lucknow but their spouses staying in Lucknow, for the duration of their stay in Lucknow.
- Officers of All India Services (including Allied Services) and Chief Justice, Judges of the High Court, posted at Lucknow, for the duration of their posting in Lucknow.
- Persons of national eminence as unanimously decided by the Committee.
- Defence Service Officers on retirement, if settled in Lucknow
Corporate Members (No Voting Rights)
Company/firm/organization shall be eligible to apply for Corporate Membership upto five persons and the Corporate Membership shall be valid for a maximum period of 05 years.
Dependent Members (No Voting Rights)
- Spouse of the Member
- Children up to the age of 25 years
- Unmarried/Widowed daughter